07/09/2015

My Mums Craft Shop - Jolly Santa !

Good Morning!
Here is a little extra card I shared over on the MMCS BLOG last week. I have made another quick small card, incase your interested the card blank size is 4x4. The stamp that I have used is by Woodware and is a recent release!
Due to it's size when used on a 4x4 blank I think it's the perfect size for if you need to make a more than one card in one go.
INGREDIENTS -
Woodware 'Jolly Santa' Stamp
Bark Star from The Ribbon Girl
White & Gold Distress Paints
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, R11, R20, R37, R46, R59, Y28 & W1

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Beautiful Christmas card Natalie.
Sue...xxx