16/10/2015

Happy Birthday !

Good Morning!
After a few days of Christmas cards I thought I'd give you a little light relief with something following a different theme! I've gone back to a Clean & Simple style and created a Birthday card. The gorgeous twinkly embellishments were a gift from one of my card making friends, as soon as I saw them I knew they'd have to be the main focus on a card!
INGREDIENTS - 
Penny Black Stamp
Sparkly Embellishments by Prima
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

On the subject of Birthday's I may have had a little Crafty splurge this week ...  my excuse is that it was my Birthday last week! lol Now I just need more hours in the day so I can have a play!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous goodies Nat, I treated myself too including that PB Brush Pines, just fab Love Jane x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x