18/12/2015

My Mums Craft Shop - Belated Birthday !

Good Morning!
Today I have a card that was posted over on the MMCS BLOG earlier in the week and it's a little different to what I usually make. I have made a belated birthday card and used some stamps by Wplus9 that let you build up the images in layers. The inks I used are muted colours so are a little tricky to see on the photograph.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
Wplus9 'Pretty Little Peonies' Stamp Set
- AVAILABLE FROM MMCS
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Simon Says Stamp Inks - Fog, Stone, Cobblestone & Sparrow

Thanks for popping by,
Have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Love the sentiment Nat, wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful as always is your card ....sending lots of Christmas Wishes take care xx

meg said...

Love the simplicity of your card

annies place said...

Hi Natalie, well mine has arrived really early, thank you, I won't open it till the day, thank you. I really think that stamp would be a very useful one. Have a lovely time Annx

Furrbster said...

I think this looks fantastic as it is!
Hugz Tinz