24/03/2016

Easter Chicks !

Good Morning!
I don't usually make cards for Easter as I don't really have many people that I can actually send them to. However there are so many cute designs out there for this occasion that this year I thought to heck with it! 
I spied the gorgeous 'Easter Greetings' paper collection by Pion design a few weeks ago and couldn't resist treating myself to some. On one of the papers there are some super cute chick images that are perfect for die cutting and using as toppers! I didn't add an Easter sentiment to the card purely because I think the images are versatile enough to be used throughout the season of Spring.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges - 
INKY CHICKS - HAPPY EASTER
LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS - SIGNS OF SPRING
 INGREDIENTS -
Pion 'Easter Greetings' Design Papers
Nestabilities
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL 

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous spring card, love the image and all the pretty flowers :)

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card love that pretty image and your new blog header Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Happy Easter Natalie, have a super break - this is a truly exquisite card - really pretty.
Sue...xxx