22/06/2016

Creative Inspirations - Bingo !

Good Morning!
This fortnight's challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Bingo! 
Simply select a row from the following grid, horizontal or vertical to play along with the challenge!
This fortnight's prize is from ALL DRESSED UP and is 
2 DIGI'S OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!

This fortnight both me and my Design Team were lucky enough to use images provided by the sponsor. I decided to keep my image monochrome and resist the temptation to colour it in! 
I have used the row - 'White, Flowers & Shabby'
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIST WHICH ROW YOU HAVE USED WHEN ENTERING THE CHALLENGE

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
 INGREDIENTS -
All Dressed Up 'Dreaming of Summer' Digi Stamp
Maja Design 'Vintage Romance' Paper
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Bubblegum & Cupcake Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pink Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Natalie.Gorgeous pretty design and details and I love how you have left the sweet image uncoloured ;D

xx coops xx