24/10/2016

Lili of the Valley ... The Gardener !

Good Morning!
Last week I was lucky enough to use one of the new designs from LILI OF THE VALLEY that is being released this week on Friday 28th October. This one is part of the Vintage Boys series and is called 'The Gardener'. 
I hope you all like the card that I came up with! Even though it's a male image I have embellished with lot's of flowers ... well, being a gardener myself, male or female I'd have to say most of us do like flowers!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'The Gardener' Stamp
Maja 'Autumn Basics' Design Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Tangerine & Bon Bon Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Hessian Ribbon & Orange Berries from The Ribbon Girl
Ranger Glossy Accents, Cheesecloth & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E29, R05,
G28, YG63, YG68, B000, B00, BG93, BG96, C2, C3, W1 & W3

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute

Sandra H said...

Ooooh such a pretty card!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is my favurite of those I've seen so far your design is fabulous love and hugs Carole x