15/11/2016

My Mum's Craft Shop Design Team - Festive Wonderland !

Good Morning!
It's been a week since I've last had something to share with you all, real life got in the way of my crafting last week :( 
I have steered away from my usual Rubber stamps for this card and instead opted for some cute Christmas Toppers!

Today's card is also for the online craft shop called MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP that I'm super lucky to design for, it is also featured over on the MMCS BLOG today.
If you'd like this collection of toppers for yourself simply click the following piccie ...
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
INKY CHICKS - WINTER WONDERLAND
WINTER WONDERLAND - ADD RIBBON OR LACE AND/OR WINTER FLOWERS
INGREDIENTS -
The Hobby House 'Fesitve Wonderland' Coloured Topper Set
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design 'I Wish' Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Glitter Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Ladybug Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Silver Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Pomegranates from Live & Live Crafts
Paper Doily, Bark Star, Ranger Glossy Accents, Cheesecloth & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool

INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
(for the sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

debs29blue said...

Gorgeous! Such a happy face! x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card! xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card and a beautiful layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Marlene DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card, I love the rich colours and beautiful details.
Lorraine

Plony said...

Wowwww.....gorgeous card. I like it very much. Thanx for joining us at Inky Chicks challenge.
xxx Plony

Penguin said...

I must have emailed about six different florist regarding flowers for our wedding, and what I found is, unless you are planning a big to-do, a lot of places just won't bother with you- they literally just ignore you. This is the only one who emailed me back. San Francisco Florist was very professional, and very courteous.

Unknown said...

I am in love with these fabulous flower craft styles for the dinner party and birthday party. The entire work had been crafted fantastically and I would love to use these ideas in my friend’s big day. Would love to buy these pink blooms from my favorite online Chennai Florist.